Ears are as sensitive as delicate they are. A very few young adults realize that noise can harm the eardrums and may cause hearing problems at an early age. Else most youngsters nowadays do not foresee ear-related issues, rather continue enjoying playing songs at an excessive volume. It is generally perceived that hearing problems or other ear-related issues can only occur to old aged people. Prolonged exposure to more than normal sound levels may even create problems in newborns and teenagers.
Can noise damage the powers of ears?
There is a certain level up to which an individual can tolerate noise. This level may vary from person to person and especially from age to age. However, when any person can make out when a specific level of sound is turning into a headache, there comes the point. Prolonged and continuous exposure to such intense or overbearing noise can diminish the hearing power, increase the chances of heart attack, and even make a person deaf.
Natural alternatives to treat hearing loss
Surgeries and ear-aiding devices may not be comfortable to be bought by anybody and everybody. And also, nothing can ever substitute the natural ways of regaining hearing power or other healthful needs. Some researches show that apt dosage of some vitamins and minerals may enhance hearing proficiency.
Healthy supplements add to better hearing-Researches
Before knowing the names of such vitamins for other dietary supplements, it is vital and wise to know the relationship between supplement intake and improved hearing efficiency. Many keen researchers and health experts have made the following observations as to the relation between supplements and hearing improvements:-
- Vitamin B3consumption has recorded successful results for preventing noise-induced hearing loss in a clinical trial conducted by the researchers at Weill Cornell Medical College and the Gladstone Institutes on mice.
- Vitamin B12 is another variant with anti-oxidant properties that are suggested to reduce noise’s ill effects on eardrums. This vitamin form may help the patient to gain efficiency for hearing.
- Zinc being an anti-oxidant, can minimize faded hearing and ringing ears, especially among older people. However, nobody should administer zinc supplements without consulting an expert doctor. Overdoing zinc may cause more harm than good.
- Ginkgo biloba is used as a medicinal treatment for disorders that refer to inner ear or hearing loss. It is believed that this substance aids better hearing by improving circulation, especially after an injury. However, it does not have sufficient evidence of the problem of ringing ears.
Supplements should not be taken blindly. Following things must be kept in mind before buying or consuming in any form.
- Never take any supplement without seeking advice from a specialist or a qualified medical consultant.
- Overdose of vitamins, minerals, and other supplements may lead to health problems like stones, nausea, cramps, diarrhea, etc.
- Only well-established suppliers should be contacted for ordering any supplement.
- Look for proper feedback over the internet regarding any name or label.
- One may refer to https://www.healthcareguys.com/2020/09/09/vital-flow-review/for more info.
Stay informed! Stay treated!