Varicose veins are big twisted veins that usually occur in your legs. Varicose veins typically don’t cause any problems. Varicose veins occur when there is an increase in blood pressure in the veins from the damaged valves. If the pain is unbearable, you should consult the best vein doctors near me.
How Will You Get To Know That A Varicose Vein Is Forming?
You can take these symptoms or as a warning if you are suffering from these symptoms like
- If you are suffering from swollen feet or ankles, it is indicating that you are at risk for developing varicose veins.
- A sore leg from walking or other physical activity can cause pain
- Spots on the skin
- Shiny legs.
What Are The Complications You Can Face?
Though the complications are rare, you have to look at these if you are suffering varicose vein
- Blood clots- at times, veins deep in the legs dilate. In such cases, you can feel extreme pain, cramps, and swelling while moving your leg. If you are enduring extreme pain, you should consult your doctor without any delay.
- Skin infection
- Ulcers- Discoloured areas of the skin could be noticed before ulcers start forming. Call your doctor right away if you suspect an ulcer
- Bleeding- Bleeding occurs in an extreme intolerable condition. Do not wait for such a situation. Consult a doctor and try to take the medication as soon as possible
- You can get to see your skin getting discoloured.
Tips To Prevent Extreme Painful Condition
It’s not possible to prevent swollen veins. But to get relief from extreme conditions, you should be in good health condition. The tips to take care of yourself are
- If you are over-weight, it can be managed through a workout
- You can Consult a doctor and have a proper diet plan
- Avoid using stilettos. It might not be uncomfortable while wearing, but eventually you might be suffering extreme pain
- Dehydration has a specific effect on the legs, causing the tissues to swell and cramp. The one with varicose veins will be able to feel these changes acutely in the form of aching and soreness. Try to drink plenty of water.
- Herbal remedies
- Do not wear compact uncomfortable garments
- Elevate your legs, or wear compression stockings. it will relieve the pain of varicose veins and may prevent them from getting worse
- If you are suffering from varicose veins, try to maintain better posture while standing, sitting, and sleeping. It will have a prominent effect.
How Can You Avoid Varicose Veins Through Food?
If you are suffering from varicose vein then there are some foods that you should avoid like
- Boycott alcohol
- You have to refrain from having carbohydrate
- Canned Foods
- Added Sugar
- No salty foods
As long as you have varicose veins, you are at risk of developing the associated pain and discomfort. Varicose veins can make your skin bulge and swollen differently. At the start, if you feel any of these sicknesses visit your doctor as soon as possible.