Weave hair extensions are of good quality as they are made from human hair. For the extensions to be attached, the natural hair has to be braided along the scalp by the stylist who then sews it (the extensions) into the hair. It takes proper care to make your hair extensions last longer and look better. Your extensions can last between 6 to 8 weeks if you wash, condition and handle them gently. We present you with a few tips on how to take care of your weave hair extensions:
- None Whenever your scalp feels itchy because of the tight braids, oil it nicely and see the magic! The trick is to spread a little coconut oil on your finger tips and apply it to the areas of the scalp where you feel itchy. Make sure to not scratch your scalp as it can lead to frizzy roots and noticeable tracks. The caring of the extensions cheveux wigs is simple and easy for the people. Different benefits are made available to the people to get the desired look and appearance. The care should be done with the gentle hands of men and women.
Read our article about:- A Complete Guide To Weft Hair Extensions
- None should be washed every 7 to 14 days. A high-quality and gentle shampoo should be chosen for cleaning your hair. A baby shampoo or sulfite-free product would be best for your hair. Conditioning of hair is extremely important each time you wash your
- None When you get out of the shower, make sure to pat your hair dry as rubbing them with a towel can roughen the hair cuticles and lead to messy hair shafts. Your should be completely dry before you could go to bed. If possible, arrange a silk pillowcase or sleep with a silk scarf so that your hair can be protected from pillow friction.
Read a useful article What Are Benefits Of Weft Hair Extensions?
- None Your hair should be carefully styled. When you get to detangling your hair after the shower, it is good to start with the bottom of the extension and then move upwards so that minimum hair gets pulled in the process. Also, heated styling tools should be used sparingly so that the can be prevented from becoming dry and brittle.
- None Once 6 to 8 weeks have passed, schedule an appointment with your stylist so that she can go ahead and remove the or place filler tracks in the braids to update your look. If you notice signs of hair damage such as broken hair at the roots, ask your stylist to remove the braids in order that your hair can be rested for atleast 6 months.